“Know when to help out and when to get out of the way”Jamie Mcleod-Skinner
Assistance and Resources for Individuals
Federal COVID Resources for Oregonians
State of Oregon COVID Resources for Residents
- For up to date information from Governor Brown on COVID19
- Oregon Health Authority
- COVID-19 Food Resources – Free School Lunches available
- Oregon Food Bank and Meals on Wheels
- Oregon Health Authority Crisis Lines – Call 1-800-273-TALK (8255) or En español: 1-888-628-9454
- If you need resources due to COVID-19, visit 211info.org or call 2-1-1
- Oregon Unemployment Benefits and Information
- If your income drops – you might be eligible for the Oregon Health Plan
- Oregon licensed health care professional looking to volunteer, register and join the State Managed Volunteer Pool through Serv-OR.
COVID-19 Assistance for Oregon Businesses
Federal Resources for Oregon Businesses
- US Chamber of Commerce offers a COVID-19 survival guide for small businesses
- Federal Program Comparative Chart
- Emergency Loan Application Tips
- Farmer and Rancher Information from the USDA
State Resources for Oregon Businesses
- Oregon Small Business Development Center (SBDC) offers a comprehensive list of national, state, and local funding resources for Oregon.
- Lenders participating in the SBA Paycheck Protection Program ***UPDATE – The Paycheck Protection Program has reached capacity and SBA is no longer accepting applications. Congress will need to appropriate additional funds before more applications are accepted. Other SBA loans are still available for debt relief and operating expenses.
- Central Oregon Resources
- Micro Enterprise Services of Oregon, MESO
- Oregon State Chamber of Commerce
- Prosper Portland Resources Page – many of the listed business resources are Portland based, but not all.
- Small Business Administration – contact through your bank.
- Key Bank will work with those who are not customers