“Know when to help out and when to get out of the way” – Jamie
Statewide Resources listed below.
- For up to date information from Governor Brown on COVID19
- Oregon Health Authority
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- COVID-19 Food Resources – Free School Lunches available
- Crisis Lines – Call 1-800-273-TALK (8255) or En español: 1-888-628-9454
- If you need resources due to COVID-19, visit 211info.org or call 2-1-1
- Oregon licensed health care professional looking to volunteer, register and join the State Managed Volunteer Pool through Serv-OR.
Please watch this important video from Jamie McLeod-Skinner