The race for Secretary of State of Oregon is an important one. Jamie McLeod Skinner is uniquely qualified to hold this office.
- Jamie McLeod-Skinner is the pro-democracy progressive that can win a statewide race.
- Jamie is the only candidate with a long-standing policy of grassroots support and is not accepting corporate money, fossil fuel industry, or big pharma.
- Jamie brings proven leadership, a deep commitment to Oregon, and experience in all areas of the role to the Secretary of State position.
- Jamie is the only candidate who has developed and implemented policy and systems for land, water, and natural resource management.
- Jamie is a member of the LGBTQIA+ community and has been a leader in advancing the rights of vulnerable communities and communities of color for almost 30 years.
- Jamie is an attorney and currently serves as an elected Board Member for the Jefferson County Education Service District (ESD), and as appointed Member At Large for the Oregon Watershed Enhancement Board (OWEB).
- Why former Secretary of State and former Chair of the Democratic Party of Oregon Jeanne Atkins has endorsed Jamie: “She is prepared to represent and give voice to all the corners of Oregon.”