I will work to build
Through my overseas work with the International Rescue Committee (IRC), I gained empathy for those impacted by war and an appreciation for the profound difference that basic infrastructure and services can make in people’s lives.
- I will work to ensure a physical and social infrastructure that supports healthy families, healthy individuals, and a healthy economy.
- We must provide Internet broadband access for rural communities and I will fight for net neutrality to encourage business growth and innovation.
- Support the installation of basic infrastructure for housing and community development, focusing on rural communities and higher-need populations.
- Will advocate for water and sanitation system upgrades to meet public health standards, with a focus on low income rural areas.
- Support the development of effective interstate transportation systems, including roadways and high-speed rail.