Provide Better Care for Our Veterans
I stand for better care
for our Veterans.
- Care for our troops while they are in uniform, and for our Veterans when they return home – especially for those struggling with PTSD.
- I will fight for our military personnel to receive the support they need – resources, advocacy, and behavioral health services – during their active duty and their transition back to civilian life.
- Prior to troop deployment, Congress should fully account for the cost of meeting the needs of our troops to ensure they are covered.
- We need community reintegration for Veterans, people recovering from addiction, and people leaving incarceration after having paid their debt to society.
- We must honor the sacrifices our military families make on our behalf.
Back to values